The Maintenance Technician is responsible for the day to day maintenance and repairs of vacation rental homes.
• Troubleshoot and fix common household maintenance items
• Basic carpentry, plumbing, electrical, drywall and painting
• Review and prioritize work orders
• Complete work orders in a timely and efficient manner
• Coordinate with sub-contractors, as needed
• Work directly with other maintenance techs and the front desk personnel to fulfill guest and owner maintenance requests
• Have a valid driver’s license and vehicle
• Own a set of tools applicable to minor home maintenance and repairs
• Great communication and customer service
• Highly organized
• Willingness to learn
• Evening, holiday, weekend, and on-call availability
Salary and benefits dependent on years of experience and skill level.
To submit your application, please click the link below. It will request your resume & LinkedIn profile. There are a few preliminary tests involved in our hiring process. These tests are simply for us to understand how you fit into our company culture. No need to rush through them, take your time.
The process uses Criteria Corp to gather some standard information including your resume, and then utilizes a few standardized job-related tests that give us a better idea of your skills and interests. Upon completion, we’ll reach out to discuss!APPLY HERE