Lower temperatures are on the horizon. We are already seeing below freezing temperatures in Breckenridge, which means it’s time to winterize your home. Your guests look forward to a warm mountain oasis. Please contact us if you need assistance gearing up for the season ahead.
A well-serviced fireplace ensures safety and efficiency. Our local expert can check the pilot light, fan, venting and gas line.
Always have enough wood available for your rental guests before the snow flies. If firewood is not supplied by your HOA, we will make sure you have plenty.
Sprinkler systems and fountains will freeze in Summit County. Our landscaper advises winterizing them now.
Don’t let summer’s dust and pollen spoil your snow-covered mountain view. Fall is a good time for us to organize your window cleaning.
We recoomend servicing this critical system annually. We will be reaching out to you shortly to discuss this further.
You may see an increase in your cleaning fees soon. Cleaning and laundry costs are on the rise as the county grows.
There are some simple enhancements and proactive maintenance tips we recommend for your mountain vacation home to ensure it is in premium condition for your family, friends and rental guests. Pinnacle HomeCare now has additional services to deliver more options to maintain and renovate your home. If you have been considering property renovations, fall is a good time to implement those upgrades. Keeping your mountain home in optimum rental condition will help to protect your investment. Here are some ways we can help you with seasonally sprucing up your home. Email us for more details on timing and pricing.
• Install or refinish engineered hardwood floors
• Replace carpet for a more welcoming atmosphere
• Modernize your bathroom with ceramic floor tile
• Add some vibrancy and color with an accent wall
• Touch up the paint for a fresh look
• Transform the exterior of your home with protective stain
• Upgrade home entertainment systems
• Enhance guest experience with 42” TV screens
• Install user-friendly Sonos audio systems
• Bunk beds increase rental occupancy
• Captain’s bunks provide flexibility
• Add comfortable private seating areas
Our HomeCare team is a group of skilled technicians who work on both our custom-homes and vacation rentals. With over 10 years in custom-home construction, we can find efficiencies working with local contractors for renovations and routine maintenance. We are here to handle all your maintenance needs.