Looking for a Superintendent to provide full time project and construction management support. This role includes interaction with the Vendors and internal team members to aid in project organization, scheduling, and coordination. The superintendent should be a team player with organizational and detail oriented project coordination skills who will excel in a highly service-oriented environment. Key characteristics include: detail oriented, problem solver, multi-tasker, exceptional organizational skills, flexibility, willingness and desire to grow; excellent oral and written communication skills with internal team, clients and vendors. This position requires a sense of urgency to respond and react to this fast-paced industry with exceptional skills for follow through. We are professional, personal, and passionate.
The right person will possess a strong work ethic, be a self-starter who is motivated and takes initiative and desires a collaborative team environment. They will need to be flexible with a desire to learn as well as be able to prioritize and manage deadlines.
• Interact with guests in person, through email and over the phone
• Troubleshoot basic in-house maintenance issues and coordinate follow-up
• Basic verbal and written skills necessary
• Review and prioritize work orders
• Coordinate with sub-contractors, as needed
• Work directly with other maintenance techs and the front desk personnel to fulfill guest and owner maintenance requests
• Great communication and customer service
• Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
• Ability to multi-task and work high pace environment
• Highly organized
• Willingness to learn
• Evening, holiday, weekend, and on-call availability
Salary and benefits dependent on years of experience and skill level.
To submit your application, please click the link below. It will request your resume & LinkedIn profile. There are a few preliminary tests involved in our hiring process. These tests are simply for us to understand how you fit into our company culture. No need to rush through them, take your time.
The process uses Criteria Corp to gather some standard information including your resume, and then utilizes a few standardized job-related tests that give us a better idea of your skills and interests. Upon completion, we’ll reach out to discuss!APPLY HERE