The Front Desk is responsible for guest satisfaction and day to day maintenance coordination.
• Interact with guests in person, through email and over the phone
• Troubleshoot basic in-house maintenance issues and coordinate follow-up
• Basic verbal and written skills necessary
• Review and prioritize work orders
• Coordinate with sub-contractors, as needed
• Work directly with other maintenance techs and the front desk personnel to fulfill guest and owner maintenance requests
• Great communication and customer service
• Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
• Ability to multi-task and work high pace environment
• Highly organized
• Willingness to learn
• Evening, holiday, weekend, and on-call availability
Salary and benefits dependent on years of experience and skill level.
To submit your application, please click the link below. It will request your resume & LinkedIn profile. There are a few preliminary tests involved in our hiring process. These tests are simply for us to understand how you fit into our company culture. No need to rush through them, take your time.
The process uses Criteria Corp to gather some standard information including your resume, and then utilizes a few standardized job-related tests that give us a better idea of your skills and interests. Upon completion, we’ll reach out to discuss!APPLY HERE