Village Point 104
/ 3 Bathroom
- Easy Ski Access (Yes)
- On Shuttle Route (Yes)
- Walk to Town (Yes)
- Hot Tub - Private (Yes)
- Hot Tub - Access (Yes)
- King Bed(s) (Yes)
- WiFi Internet (Yes)
- Laundry - In Unit (Yes)
- Laundry - Access (Yes)
- Garage/Coverd Prk (Yes)
- Fireplace - Gas (Yes)
- Gas Grill - Private (Yes)
- Gas Grill - Access (Yes)
We had a great time with our daughter, son-in-law, and their two daughters. We enjoyed the master bedroom upstairs and they enjoyed the master bedroom downstairs and the girls (6 & 3)loved have two bunk beds in their room because both could have the upper bunk! The condo was well-appointed with granite counters, 3 bathrooms, televisions in each bedroom and the great room. It is perfect for a family of 6 such as ours. The location is great, very quiet at night, and easy access to downtown Breckenridge
The stay at this Condo was very nice. We had a wonderful trip. The stay at 104 was really great, very clean and well furnished, comfortable and relaxing. Had a great time.
I have been many places and Village Point 104 is the best place I have ever stayed! The house was immaculate and had every amenity you could ever ask for. The condo is a walk's distance to town yet away from the hustle and bustle of everything that goes along with it. I can't wait to visit Breckenridge again and possibly stay in this wonderful condo again!
Place is right next to downtown and the slopes. Very up to date and modern. Hot tub worked great.
Booking and check-in was smooth and easy. The home was in very good condition, and the amenities met the description and our expectations (best- the private hot tub was a delight). Overall we were very satisfied, and having looked at several options, conclude that the quality and location of this unit would be hard to beat for the price.
|Mar 21, 17 - Apr 2, 17||$715||3 nights|
|Apr 3, 17 - Apr 24, 17||$365||3 nights|
|Apr 25, 17 - Jun 5, 17||$205||3 nights|
|Jun 6, 17 - Jun 25, 17||$205||3 nights|
|Jun 26, 17 - Aug 9, 17||$225||3 nights|
|Aug 10, 17 - Aug 24, 17||$205||3 nights|
|Aug 25, 17 - Sep 20, 17||$205||3 nights|
|Sep 21, 17 - Nov 19, 17||$205||3 nights|
|Nov 20, 17 - Dec 17, 17||$400||4 nights|
|Dec 18, 17 - Dec 25, 17||$970||5 nights|
|Dec 26, 17 - Jan 2, 18||$1165||6 nights|
|Jan 3, 18 - Jan 31, 18||$615||3 nights|
|Feb 1, 18 - Feb 27, 18||$715||4 nights|
Village Point 104 description
3 Bedroom/3 Bath Townhome–Quiet Neighborhood Close to Town & Slopes
You will fall in love with this beautiful townhome the moment you step through the door. It sits in a quiet Breckenridge neighborhood and is only a half mile from Main Street. Who knew you could fit your entire family anywhere for this affordable price. This unit sleeps ten and has more than enough amenities and space to accommodate everyone in your group.
LOCATION – The Village Point Townhomes are located off Broken Lance Drive in the Warrior’s Mark area of Breckenridge. They are located close to the Peak 9 Base, only a seven minute walk to the QuickSilver SuperChair, and less than a ten minute walk to the quaint shops and restaurants of historic downtown Breckenridge. There is a free shuttle stop right at the entrance to Village Point which will take you to the slopes, town or anywhere in Summit County.
AMENITIES – This fully equipped three bedroom townhome includes a master king suite, a queen bedroom and a bunk bedroom with two bunk beds and a sleeper sofa in the living room. Kick back in the spacious living room on the designer furniture and catch a movie on the flat screen TV while warming up by the fireplace. Enjoy preparing meals in the kitchen on the granite slab countertops with all stainless steel appliances. Warm up after a long ski day in the private hot tub, just through the sliding doors on the deck.
Property at a Glance
• 3 Bedrooms / 3 Bath / 1,658 s.f.
• Sleeps 10 –1 king, 1 queen, 2 single bunk beds (twin over twin) & 1 sleeper sofa (located in Living Room)
• High speed internet
o Slopes – 1.0 mile drive to Peak 9 Base (7 min walk)
o Shuttle – located 1 block away on Broken Lance Dr.
o Main St – 0.5 miles
• Dining Capacity – Up to 13 people (6 – dining area table, 7 – kitchen counter)
• Gas fireplace in Living Room
• Living Room – Sleeper sofa, gas fireplace, flat screen TV & DVD player
• Outdoor Deck – Hot Tub, gas grill & seating for 4
• Garage – 1 Car garage
• Laundry – Full size washer & dryer located in lower level utility closet
Master King Bedroom (Upper Level):
• King-size bed
• Flat screen TV with DVD player
• Private bath with heated floors, combination bathtub/shower & 2 sinks
Queen Bedroom (Lower Level)
• Queen-size bed
• Flat screen TV with DVD player
• Private bath with combination bathtub/shower & 1 sink
Bunk Bedroom (Lower Level):
• 2 Single bunk beds (twin over twin)
• Shared bath with combination bathtub/shower & 1 sink
• Parking – 1 car garage with 1 outdoor space – 2 spaces total
• No Pets / No Smoking
• HOA quiet hours are from 10 pm – 9 am and is strictly enforced
• This is a “no smoking” community and smoking is not allowed inside or outside on the deck
• Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old
- Property Type
- Bedrooms 3 Bedroom , Sleeps 9