Ski Hill 27
Area: Peak 8
/ 2 Bathroom
- King Bed(s)
- WiFi Internet
- Garage/Coverd Prk
- Pool Access
- Fireplace - Gas
Great location right by downtown and it seems very open for the actual SQF. The bunk beds are queen size so they would even work for adults. The back porch has plexiglass over the opening which wasn't the best for us because it was nice out but might be nice when it is snowing or really cold. Overall great place for the price.
This condo was great for our family of 3. Could have fit 2-3 more people. Bunk bed in second bedroom. Has free parking and is 2 blocks to downtown shops and restaurants. Parking downtown costs. Also has a hot tub and pool.
Updated and roomy and the perfect location. One block from Main Street shopping, restaurants, and bars. Convenient elevator to covered parking. Kitchen had everything we needed - pots, pans, and utensils. Short walk to the gondola. Highly recommend this condo!
Very nice property. Beautiful location. Pricey.
The condo was as advertised. It is in a great, central location, easy walking distance to everything in central Breckenridge. The unit is definitely not overpriced. We would definitely stay here again when visiting Breckenridge.
Beautiful property just a couple blocks from Main Street nad practically in the gondola parking lot! Very comfortable and clean! No A/C and summer days can get warm, fans were provided, windows open, however, there are no screeens so we didn’t open them as we didn't want our kids falling out or to let bugs in. So many windows with great views and lots of natural light. At night not a lot of lighting so it was very dark. Perfect fit for our family of 4 loved that we could do laundry and the dishwasher was a great help! We will be back!
|Nov 20, 17 - Dec 17, 17||$375||nights|
|Dec 18, 17 - Dec 25, 17||$615||nights|
|Dec 26, 17 - Jan 2, 18||$840||nights|
|Jan 3, 18 - Jan 31, 18||$450||nights|
|Feb 1, 18 - Feb 27, 18||$525||nights|
|Feb 28, 18 - Mar 20, 18||$525||nights|
|Mar 21, 18 - Apr 2, 18||$525||nights|
|Apr 3, 18 - Apr 24, 18||$325||nights|
|Apr 25, 18 - Jun 5, 18||$140||nights|
|Jun 6, 18 - Jun 25, 18||$140||nights|
|Jun 26, 18 - Aug 9, 18||$160||nights|
|Aug 10, 18 - Aug 24, 18||$160||nights|
|Aug 25, 18 - Sep 20, 18||$160||nights|
|Sep 21, 18 - Nov 19, 18||$160||nights|
Ski Hill 27 description
Great location to slopes, gondola, shuttle & Main street - outdoor pool & hot tub
Ski Hill Condominiums offers a fantastic location for convenience to the slopes and proximity to downtown Breckenridge. This large two-bedroom condo has been beautifully remodeled and comfortably accommodates eight guests. It features an open floor plan with the living, dining and kitchen areas all open to each other.
LOCATION – Ski Hill Condos are located on the corner of Ski Hill Rd. and Park Ave in Breckenridge. They sit one block from Main Street, two blocks from the gondola, and half a block from the free shuttle stop. Just a few minutes on the shuttle and you will find yourself at the slopes. Downtown does not get much closer than this with shopping, dining and nightlife only a block away.
AMENTIES – Warmly decorated with a stone fireplace and large flat screen television in the living area, you will find it the perfect place to relax with friends and family. Offering two bedrooms, the master bedroom comes complete with a king bed and private bath and the additional bedroom has a captain’s bunk. The complex also offers an on-site pool (seasonal) and outdoor hot tub, which is great way to end the day after skiing or biking.
Property at a Glance
• 2 Bedrooms / 2 Baths (2 Full) /1,040 square feet / 2nd Floor / Columbia Building
• Sleeps 8 – 1 King, 1 Captain’s Bunk (Queen over Queen), 1 Sleeper Sofa (Living Area)
• High Speed Internet
• View – Downtown Breckenridge & Baldy Mountain,
• Ski Hill Condominiums – Peak 8 Neighborhood
• Access to Slopes / Shuttle / Main Street
o Slopes – 0.3 mile walk to Gonola or 1.5 miles drive to Peak 8 base
o Shuttle – 250 feet to free shuttle located on Ski Hill Road
o Main St – 0.2 miles to Main Street
• Dining Capacity – Up to 6 people (6 – dining area table)
• Gas fireplace in Living Area
• Living Room – Sleeper sofa, gas fireplace, large flat screen television
• Laundry – Coin operated washer & dryer located on 2nd floor of the building
• Outdoor Balcony – Located off Master Bedroom
• Hot Tub / Pool – Outdoor hot tub & pool (seasonal) located in common area
Master King Bedroom (Main Level):
• King-size bed
• Flat screen television
• Private bath with shower / bathtub combination & 1 sink
Bunk Bedroom (Main Level):
• Captain’s Bunk (Queen over Queen)
• Shared bath with shower / bathtub combination & 1 sink
• Parking – ¬¬Covered parking with 1 space available – 1 parking space total
• No Pets / No Smoking
• Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old
• Breckenridge Business License No. 658580001
- Property Type
- Bedrooms 2 Bedroom , Sleeps 8