Mountain Thunder Lodge 5201
Area: Peak 8
/ 2 Bathroom
- Easy Ski Access (Yes)
- On Shuttle Route (Yes)
- Private Shuttle (Yes)
- Resort Amenities (Yes)
- Hot Tub - Access (Yes)
- King Bed(s) (Yes)
- WiFi Internet (Yes)
- Laundry - In Unit (Yes)
- Laundry - Access (Yes)
- Garage/Coverd Prk (Yes)
- Pool Access (Yes)
- Fireplace - Gas (Yes)
- Gas Grill - Access (Yes)
- Main Floor Master (Yes)
- Handicap Access (Yes)
- Elevator Access (Yes)
The location was perfect for walking to Main St or over to the gondola for a trip to the mountain, but what made the stay perfect was the condo that felt like home for the week. We have a 2 and a 6 year old and the layout was great with 2 full beds and baths and we found everything we needed within. So many places have no AC but this place had fans in each bedroom closet for those warmer evenings and the kitchen was great for keeping the family in the room together. The balcony overlooked the play area for the kids and as next to the pool without any noise from the pool. Also loved that we could walk out the door of the complex and be at a trail for great summer hiking. We will be back and hopefully every summer.
We really enjoyed our time at the lodge. It had plenty of space for a family of 4 (or more). The beds were super comfortable and the condo had everything we might need. The location to town and the gondola was perfect!
Great fun! Breck puts on a great 4th of July!!!
Property was excellent in every way except the elevator was out.
The condo was very well maintained, looks new! Great location, 2 minute walk to the gondola that takes you to the top of Peak 8 and 5 minute walk to town. Nice peaceful view out of the condo, great deck for relaxing and enjoying the view. Loved it, we will be back!
|Sep 21, 17 - Nov 19, 17||$175||nights|
|Nov 20, 17 - Dec 17, 17||$315||nights|
|Dec 18, 17 - Dec 25, 17||$675||nights|
|Dec 26, 17 - Jan 2, 18||$950||nights|
|Jan 3, 18 - Jan 31, 18||$475||nights|
|Feb 1, 18 - Feb 27, 18||$665||nights|
|Feb 28, 18 - Mar 20, 18||$665||nights|
|Mar 21, 18 - Apr 2, 18||$665||nights|
|Apr 3, 18 - Apr 24, 18||$495||nights|
|Apr 25, 18 - Jun 5, 18||$195||nights|
|Jun 6, 18 - Jun 25, 18||$195||nights|
|Jun 26, 18 - Aug 9, 18||$250||nights|
|Aug 10, 18 - Aug 24, 18||$225||nights|
Mountain Thunder Lodge 5201 description
Ski-In/Gondola-Out – Fantastic Resort Amenities – Sleeps 6
Tucked in the woods, Mountain Thunder Lodge is a luxurious ski-in/gondola-out complex located in the heart of Breckenridge, just one block from Main Street and only 200 yards away from the gondola. This well-appointed two-bedroom unit welcomes you in with a spacious layout, comfortable furnishings and access to fantastic resort amenities for an unforgettable mountain getaway.
LOCATION – Walk to town and ski to your door, you cannot beat this location in Breckenridge! Mountain Thunder Lodge sits off Park Ave. within walking distance to the Breckenridge Station Gondola and Main St. Just outside of the complex is the Skyway-Skiway Run that allows skiers to ski home at the end of the day. A complimentary resort shuttle is also available to take guests to the mountain or anywhere in town.
UNIT AMENITIES – There are two bedrooms including a master king bedroom and a queen bedroom each with their own TV, DVD player and bathroom. The open kitchen, dining and living room area invites guests to gather to make meals, dine together and relax by the fireplace or to watch a movie. The outdoor south-facing deck is a great spot to take in the fresh air and the beautiful mountain surroundings. For more activity options, guests have access to not only Mountain Thunder Resort amenities but also to One Ski Hill Place Resort amenities with endless entertainment, rejuvenation and dining options.
MOUNTAIN THUNDER RESORT AMENITIES – The elegant yet rustic grand lobby of Mountain Thunder Lodge features a beautifully decorated sitting area that with log accents, slate floors, plush furniture and a fireplace. It also features a fitness center, complimentary shuttle, conference/business space, common area outdoor pool & hot tub area with gas grills and a children’s play area.
ONE SKI HILL PLACE RESORT AMENITIES – Being a guest of Mountain Thunder Lodge also gives you access to One Ski Hill Place Resort located at the base of Peak 8. Amenities include two pools, indoor hot tub, outdoor hot tub, sauna, steam room, bowling alley, movie lounges, game room, fitness center, rejuvenation center, restaurants, ski school and a complimentary resort shuttle.
Property at a Glance
• 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bath (2 Full) / 1,026 s.f. / 2nd Floor
• Sleeps 6 – 1 King, 1 Queen & 1 Sleeper Sofa (located in Living Room)
• High Speed Internet
• View – Wooded
• Mountain Thunder Lodge – Peak 8 / Gondola / Main St.
• Access to Slopes / Main St:
o Slopes – Ski-In/Gondola Out
o Shuttle – Complimentary Resort Shuttle
o Main St – 0.3 miles (3 blocks)
• Dining Capacity – Up to 8 people (6 – dining area table, 2 – kitchen counter)
• Gas fireplace in Living Room
• Living Room – Sleeper sofa, gas fireplace, flat screen TV & DVD player
• Outdoor deck – Patio chairs
• Laundry – Common area complimentary laundry facilities located on second floor of building
• Mountain Thunder Lodge Resort Amenities – Complimentary shuttle, conference/business space, fitness center, common area outdoor pool & hot tubs, children’s play area & gas grill
• One Ski Hill Resort Amenities – Movie lounges, bowling alley, game room, fitness area, pool, hot tub, sauna, concierge, restaurants, ski school, ski lockers & ski valet, meeting rooms, business center & resort shuttle service
• Heated parking garage
Master King Bedroom (Main Level):
• King-size bed
• Flat screen TV with DVD player
• In-room safe
• Private bath with combination bathtub/shower, walk-in shower & 2 sinks
Queen Bedroom (Main Level):
• Queen-size bed
• Flat screen TV with DVD player
• Shared bath with combination bathtub/shower & 1 sink
• Parking – heated parking garage with 1 space available
• No Pets / No Smoking
• Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old
• Breckenridge Business License No. 658580001
- Property Type
- Bedrooms 2 Bedroom , Sleeps 6