Area: Peak 9
/ 4 Bathroom
- Ski In / Ski Out (Yes)
- Easy Ski Access (Yes)
- On Shuttle Route (Yes)
- Walk to Town (Yes)
- Hot Tub - Access (Yes)
- King Bed(s) (Yes)
- WiFi Internet (Yes)
- Laundry - In Unit (Yes)
- Laundry - Access (Yes)
- Garage/Coverd Prk (Yes)
- Pool Access (Yes)
- Fireplace - Gas (Yes)
We were thrilled with the kitchen at cedars 17. It was extremely well appointed with plenty of service for the six of us. We love to cook and had everything we needed. The people at pinnacle lodging were great too. We had a couple of small issues with some faucet handles in the bathroom, but they came out promptly and fixed them. We will definitely come back to cedars 17!
A true ski in/ski out unit at Breck; just steps from the trail and Quicksilver lift. Also, it's a few minutes walk to downtown Breck with all its shops and resturants. Well equipped kitchen with modern appliances. An outdoor gas grill would be nice but no real place to put it given the exterior layout. Main living area carpet needs a good cleaning or, better yet, replacement. Some of the furniture a bit tired also. Still, all in all, a great spot.
Perfect ski in ski out. Property was beautiful, clean and nicely stocked for the first night!
|Aug 10, 17 - Aug 24, 17||$225||nights|
|Aug 25, 17 - Sep 20, 17||$225||nights|
|Sep 21, 17 - Nov 19, 17||$205||nights|
|Nov 20, 17 - Dec 17, 17||$575||nights|
|Dec 18, 17 - Dec 25, 17||$1150||nights|
|Dec 26, 17 - Jan 2, 18||$1800||nights|
|Jan 3, 18 - Jan 31, 18||$765||nights|
|Feb 1, 18 - Feb 27, 18||$895||nights|
|Feb 28, 18 - Mar 20, 18||$895||nights|
|Mar 21, 18 - Apr 2, 18||$895||nights|
|Apr 3, 18 - Apr 24, 18||$525||nights|
|Apr 25, 18 - Jun 5, 18||$205||nights|
|Jun 6, 18 - Jun 25, 18||$225||nights|
Cedars 17 description
Ski-In/Ski-Out at the Base of Peak 9 – Close to Town – Sleeps 10
Cedars Townhomes are in an outstanding ski-in/ski-out location at the base of Peak 9 and also within walking distance to Main St. Breckenridge. You will fall in love with this lovely Cedars Townhome not only for its location but for its beautiful and comfortable décor making it an ideal mountain retreat for families and groups.
LOCATION – Situated on the front row of Cedars, this beautiful property is in one of the best locations in Breckenridge. You are literally steps away from the slopes, ski school and the QuickSilver SuperChair at the base of Peak 9. If you need a break from the mountain, you are only three blocks away from Main St. for plenty of dining, shopping and nightlife options.
AMENITIES – This multi-level townhome is the perfect place to spend your next mountain vacation. With a master king suite with a sitting area and sleeper sofa, a queen bedroom as well as two twins in the loft area, each with a private full bath, your group will have no shortage of space and privacy. The chef of the group will love the gorgeous kitchen featuring a gas stove, stainless appliances and granite countertops. Unwind after a big day on the slopes in the spacious and comfortable living room to watch a movie or to gather for conversation around a fire in the fireplace. Not only will you love a winter vacation here but you will want to return for the summer where you have access to endless mountain activities and miles of hiking and biking trails. If you need to soak your sore muscles, The Upper Village common pool & hot tubs (off-site) are only a block away on Village Rd.
Property at a Glance
• 3 Bedrooms / 4 Bath (4 Full) / 1,912 s.f.
• Sleeps 10 – 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twins & 2 Sleeper Sofas (1 – Master King Suite, 1 – Living Room)
• High speed internet
• View – QuickSilver SuperChair & Arapahoe National Forest
• Cedars Townhomes – Peak 9
• Access to Slopes / Main St:
o Slopes – Ski-in/ski-out
o Main St – 0.3 miles
• Dining Capacity – Up to 11 people (6 – dining area table, 3 – kitchen island, 2 – small dining table in living room)
• Gas fireplace in Living Room
• Living Room – Gas fireplace, sleeper sofa, large flat screen TV & DVD player
• 1 Car Garage
• Laundry – Stackable washer & dryer located in kitchen utility closet
• Upper Village Common Pool & Hot Tubs (off-site/Closed May, Sept, Oct) – Located on Village Rd.
Master King Suite (Mid-Level):
• King-size bed
• Sleeper sofa
• Private bath with jetted tub, walk-in shower & 2 sinks
Queen Bedroom (Mid-Level):
• Queen-size bed
• Private bath with combination bathtub/shower & 1 sink
Twin Bedroom (Loft-Level):
• 2 Twin-size beds
• Private bath with walk-in shower & 1 sink
• Parking 1 car heated garage – 1 parking space total
• No Pets / No Smoking
• Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old
• Breckenridge Business License No. 658580001
- Property Type
- Bedrooms 3 Bedroom , Sleeps 10